Activity
Mon
Wed
Fri
Sun
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
What is this?
Less
More
46 contributions to Google Ads eCom Lab
Coming back stronger
5 days live after having 100% payment holds. Still a lot to improve on the business but we move forward. Store is slowly starting to pick up. 1K Days soon!
Coming back stronger
2 likes • Jul 6
let's go, good luck bro
What to do with returns/refunds
Been dealing with some return request lately. Does anyone have a good flow/SOP on how to deal with this? For example what partial refunds to offer and when to actually let them return it. Do I let customers return it to my fulfillment in China? And what partial refunds to offer? I started with 10%-30% but no one accepts the partial refund
4 likes • Jul 6
i have one i think for fashion niche, send me an message i'll send you the sheet
Home Decor COGS and Suppliers
What should my home decor COGS be, and how do I find good suppliers, or what suppliers do most people use here?
0 likes • Jul 5
@Ricardo Gonzalez send me a dm
0 likes • Jul 6
@Ricardo Gonzalez yes sure
General store structure question 🙏
US general store, feed-only PMax, 700+ products. Had good ROAS earlier this year, but lately it dropped — I think a lot of my winners were seasonal and faded. My old setup: one main PMax for testing → when a product hit ~10 orders at good ROAS I moved it to a separate winners PMax. Then I saw Chris say never move products out of the campaign they perform in 😅 Questions: 1. Best structure for a general store — main PMax + Standard Shopping booster for zombies/new products, or main PMax testing + separate winners PMax? And if winners get separated, do they stay in main too or get excluded? 2. New products barely get spend with 700 products in one PMax — booster campaign, or trim the feed to proven sellers first? 3. Once stable, raise budget daily when above break-even, or 10–20% every 3–5 days? Appreciate you guys 🙏
1 like • Jul 5
@Zaid Bsl bro I have a question, I'll shoot you an dm
Scaling decision
Hey guys, From Chris's course, I understood that when you scale a campaign, you should wait 3–5 days before deciding whether to scale again or downscale. I recently increased my budget from 50 to 60 (+20%). However, for the past 3 days, my ROAS has dropped and the campaign hasn't been profitable at all. After 3 days, would you recommend downscaling, or should I wait the full 5 days before making a decision?
3 likes • Jul 2
in my opinion ayoub wait for some time gather some data and wait for 7 days then you could scale by increase the budget
1-10 of 46
Omar Travolta
4
58 points to level up
@omar-charfi-7556
Let's Chat Now

Active 6h ago
Joined Feb 6, 2026
Powered by